On January 19, nineteen young ladies vied for the coveted title of Miss Centurion 2019. After an evening of talent, casual wear, and evening wear competition, Casey Quinn was crowned Miss Centurion. Promise Henry was crowned Miss Broome High School. Class winners were Hannah Rothrock, Miss Junior; Sara Beth Woodfin, Miss Senior; Lucy Campbell, Miss Sophomore, and Maloree Caldwell, Miss Freshman.
Other winners were
• Service & Scholastic Achievement Award-Lucy Campbell & Promise Henry
• Winner of Interview-Promise Henry
• Winner of Casual Wear-Kyleigh Moore
• Winner of Evening Gown-Casey Quinn
• Miss Photogenic-Kirby Helms
• Grand Talent Winner-Keosha Glenn