Mrs. Elvington, Media Specialist
Mrs. Burnett, Media Center Assistant
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
--as of January 18, 2019
- There are 14,097 items in the collection.
- Each student may check out two resources for two weeks. Materials should renewed or turned in by the due date.
- 36% of the items are fiction. 64% of the items are nonfiction.
- New titles are added monthly.
- Since August 2018, 4,697 books have been checked out by students.
- Since the kick-off of Centurions Connect, the media center recorded 2,349 student visits. Come to the media center during CC. It's a great quiet place where you can study, read, or just decompress for the hustle and bustle of a busy morning.
- The media specialist would like to know what you would like to read. If you want to read a book that is not part of the collection, speak to the media specialist.